10.26.2009

today...



I am taking a sick day. Darn this early cold/flu season. See you tomorrow!

(photograph by Chris Craymer.)

15 comments:

  1. Love that image! I need a nap, and that picture didn't help!

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! Drink lots of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea and honey! Enjoy the bed comfyness and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get well soon.

    If not, just dream of that lovely embellished bed you posted.
    how heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're in tip-top shape soon Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon - hope your bed is every bit as lovely as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care dear!!!
    I had the flu too this year xD just drinks lots of liquids and sleep a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. get better soon :) great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon. (I love that photo.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely adore your blog
    where is the layout from?




    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
    ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...